We will work closely with local health officials, LCUSD and reference the CA, County and CDC guidelines when planning the reopening of Camp this summer. Although every effort will be made to ensure a clean and safe environment for the Campers and Staff, there is still a risk of contracting the virus. As we get closer to summer, many things may change, but safety precautions may include, but are not limited to:
• Temperature checks upon arrival
• Camp capacity is limited to 50 campers per camp at this time. *This can be adjusted by June if conditions and restrictions change.
• Staggered breaks within groups
• Frequent hand washing and sanitation.
• Face coverings when appropriate
• Car line pick-up and drop-off
• No parents/visitors will be allowed on site
• Modified 1st Day check in.
• All staff will participate in training on our new procedures